Religious Liberty | 5-Volume Set (CLEARANCE)
A limited number of copies are available on clearance: only $2.00 plus shipping.
Clearance copies are imperfect. Some have bent or torn covers, others have marked pages, many are dusty from being on display. All clearance sales are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Legal Considerations of Religious Liberty
The collected works of religious liberties scholar and lawyer Douglas Laycock are contained in this five-volume series, covering the history of religious liberty laws and common disputes over those laws. Author: Douglas Laycock.
- Volume 1: Overviews and History
- Volume 2: The Free Exercise Clause
- Volume 3: Religious Freedom Restoration Acts, Same-Sex Marriage Legislation, and the Culture Wars
- Volume 4: Federal Legislation after the Religious Freedom Restoration Acts, with More on the Culture Wars
- Volume 5: The Free Speech and Establishment Clauses
Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing